Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

checking back in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:28 am

im over my emo period so im back. Im doing tons of work to the car. ill post up more.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:58 pm

what up mang good to have u back it kinda seems like things have really died around here but im ready to try and get it going again if ur down. we all need to help support our scene otherwise we wont have one. so everyone kick in and help lets blow this thing up
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:24 am

So im still working hard on getting my car to shift properly. Im about to tear down the whole motor again and swap out the Eagle crank for an ls one. I did get the car into the the eights a few weeks ago the car went 8.84. I bought a car dolly to start towing the car to the track and to inport face off.
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:51 pm

Disco? Orion? Is that you? It's so dark and lonely in here.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:47 am

yup yup im here. I was having a stressful patch for a while there but things are calming down now.

checking back in S8000710

I aslo still cant et the car to shift at all. I almost gave it away a few weeks ago at the track I was so pissed at it. That same night another dizzy took a crap on me leaving the car stuck a the track overnight. So I vowed not to race the car again till it shifts like it should and I have an oem dizz on the car and I have a trailer.

I got the trailer last week and I am waiting on a friend to pay me back some money he owes me so I can buy the OEM dizzy. It looks like the crank is the problem placing the clutch too far away from the block and therefore not letting it engage properly. So Im gonna replace it with an OEM one I have here at the house.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:32 pm

disco mang u really need to catch a break with that tranny man i hope things get better just keep ur eyes on the prize and dont let anything get in ur way and im sure u will get it done. but really all that stuff is trival whats really important is that u have a beautiful healthy baby but u didnt say weather its a boy or girl and the name or anything sup with the intro lol
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:08 pm

Whoops im a tard!!! Its a girl and her name is Alivia Kaydence Vaughan. She is an awesome baby and in great health. Shes going to be a month old this monday. Shes already been to the track twice in her young life. ha ha you know shes gonna grow up there!

As for the tranny my only sure fire way to rule out my tranny and clutch and surely blame my crank it to borrow a perfectly good stock tranny and clutch and see what it does. Other than that ive got to pull the crank outta the car and replace it with an oem unit.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:18 pm

how that lil baby girl u got mang....well i hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:26 am

Awe bro shes so freakin cute... she sleeps all night chills all day shes got the life. I just had to stop typing to change her diaper ha ha lots of diapers.

So you really wrecked your car huhh I hate it for you
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 4:54 pm

really it wasnt that bad just some scratchs on the passenger side and a broken window and a small dent on the roof but its all good it will be ill in a couple of months
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:31 am

you gona do all the motor work at the same time? Heres some work I got done tonight.

checking back in S8000953
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:18 am

naw the motor work will get done after im done with this but ehh one thing at a time u know but i do already have the motor all planned out and i got some parts already too hehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:19 am

dang boy u car looks like mine lol no front end what u got going one ehhh
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 6:53 am

Thats the CRX getting some love. Im painting the engine bay. Itll get a "little" d motor. Twisted Evil When shes done you and I will have to race, hopefully youll have your new set up in your car by then.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:21 am

checking back in S8001015
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:23 pm

from the pic it looks like u shaved ur engine bay and did a really nice job. are u gonna do a wire tuck to
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:42 am

heres more new clear
checking back in S8001025
checking back in S8001026
checking back in S8001027
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:22 am

dang boy u did that all ur self mad props looks killer
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:05 pm

Very Happy yes I did all of it by myself. It was a major P.I.T.A but well worth the time and effort. I primed the whole bay three times and wet sanded the whole thing each time. Then painted it twice, and cleared it 5 times. Now im wondering if the motor is gonna look like a turd in that bay. I sand blasted the block so its super clean but I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:29 pm

im sure if u powdercoat the valve cover or something to that effect it will look clean
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:10 pm

Awwe you know im gonna do something like that. Prob not powder coating prob paint. '

You have no idea how sick this car is gonna be.

Ohh and I just saw one of your earlier posts asking about a wire tuck. Yes I am going to do a full wire tuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

checking back in Empty
PostSubject: Re: checking back in   checking back in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

checking back in
Page 1 of 1