Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip Empty
PostSubject: Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip   Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:51 am

you guys missed it I was there so were Chandler,Joey,Cliff and John. Alot of cool cars running pretty good. Good job handing that hatch it ass Chandler. And same to you John for spanking that VW all the way down the track.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip   Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:03 am

pretty good time, it was good to get that back in my veins , how you posted this so fast is beyond me, we just pulled up to your house lol. and jon , no reason to get all emo about your times lol you just gotta learn the new tires and ditch that uh, whats it called? umm bling, no, uh, platnum? uh white gold...no CHROME, thats it. lol
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip   Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:32 pm

dang and i almost went lastnight two i was gonna bring the teggy out but it was dirty
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip   Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:14 pm

Ohhhhhh now thats gotta be tha gayest reason not to bring the car out. ha ha ha ah
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip   Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:30 pm

yea i know right wellls theres that plus the fact i was just to damn lazy to drive there my bad lol
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip   Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:02 pm

I wanna know how we went back in time to OCT 2nd? But it's all good...best time still a 9.7 but i got a 2.2 60ft but it was only 73mph because second gear is still bein a bitch...That time was against the D series hatch that got a 9.8...so it felt good...haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip   Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oct 2nd was a fun night at the strip
Page 1 of 1