Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photo shoot last night

Go down 
+8
Asuaruto~Tenshi
KongGMC
tonkatruck66
stxsrt
Clifford
Orion
Disco
AILS98
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

Photo shoot last night Empty
PostSubject: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:06 am

Ok guys heres the link to the pics from the meet an the photo shoot

https://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t300/ails98/?start=all&mediafilter=all&action=tags&current=car%20meet
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:35 pm

Dang most of the shots are blurry. And I missed the best ones
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:50 pm

no worrys disco im gonna do it again in the near future i wanna do some day time shots too
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:51 pm

some i took with my camera
Photo shoot last night DSC00212
Photo shoot last night DSC00229
Photo shoot last night DSC00232
Photo shoot last night DSC00241
Photo shoot last night DSC00302
Photo shoot last night DSC00312
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:56 pm

now thats what im talikn bout
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:27 pm

you guys need to learn to take pictures lols.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:45 pm

haters need not apply thanks u

and here another i took later on that night
Photo shoot last night DSC002781
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:33 pm

your ass need to learn how to swap out an oil line better so you can bring your sorry ass to the meets and take the pics for us. Ohhh nevermind you laundered you camera right? Sad
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:32 pm

yea for real i know i aint the best pic taker around i just shoot what i see with my cybershot and i dont like to use the flash so ehh sometimes they dont come out
Back to top Go down
stxsrt

stxsrt

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:15 pm

Nice pics!
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:53 am

haha an im still learnin my camera it can take sick pics durin the day but ya lol night im still gettin the hang of it
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:39 am

im not a photo expert by any means, but matt, your pics could be clean w/o the flash a touch of photoshop.
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:29 am

Are the meets strictly civic/integra based? I was under the impression this was an all around kinda site....
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:02 am

haha well last tuesday was all imports except for the mopars, but i usually try and bring my truck out there.
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:22 pm

Aiye.....

Who took those pictures? They're terrible. I can see where the photographer tried to capture some of the better angles...which would have come out good if they weren't so blurry or had the right amount of light/shade involved. Some of the angles had the cars' headlights glaring into the camera... not good.

If you guys wanna promote UBC with these pics, I suggest finding a better photographer. I can see the valued attempt, and some of the angles were good...but the lighting was either poor or it came out blurry.

If you want... I can try and get ahold of some old photographers I used to model for. They did TFP and TFCD (time for print and time for cd) shoots... they're free b/c it promotes their work as well as our crew.

If I can't get a hold of them, then I know of one other out from Destin we can work with who also does amazing work... BUT... we'll all have to shell out a few bucks to get him out. It's not cheap and I'm not forking out all the dough. I like you guys...but not THAT much. Haha.

Here's a few pics I took from these same photographers at a Mopar Annual Meet...
And.... no, I'm not asking for you guys to dress up in all pink and pose.. that would be a little weird.

Photo shoot last night Group-1
Photo shoot last night Groupaction
Photo shoot last night Normal_Riku03-1

>>>>> This one was taken out at gayfront...

Photo shoot last night Rikubike
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:38 pm

damn yall make a nigga not want to even post pics here again with all the hating

didnt u see my post i said these were shot with a sony cybershot 8.1 point and shot not a digi slr

and if u peeps can get a photographer well thats great and grand but how many of those people wanna do it for free. i know somepeople that are freakin killer with the slr but yea good luck ever getting pics from them or getting them to come to a shot is like pulling teeth....fuck that

im not tryin to promote ubc with these pics i was just having fun show yall how we do thats all.

oh and matt i told u mand u need to get ride of the flash u could have takin some killer shots that night but u need a tripod which i have a lil one if u wanna borow it. then set teh exposer open for longer cus the lighting was just right for ur camera i think
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:48 pm

No! I'm not trying to hate on you at all, dear. LMAO

I'm just (creatively) criticising your work <33 I can see where you tried to grasp all the good angles, but they came out a little crappy. You TRY...most people just aim and click. I commend you for the attempt.

The two photographers I mentioned who do TFP and TFCD do it free..but they're kind of hard to get a hold of.

The other one is in Destin....he's the one that charges.. I believe it's $175 per roll of film...maybe more.. Im not sure. I'll have to look into it again.

I have a cybershot as well. They're interesting little things, but I wouldn't recommend them for large professional testing shots, like what you tried to do. ^____^ Riku still hearts you. <333 While you can still edit a majority of amateur pics with a photo editing software... it's still better to have the right equipment to grasp exactly what you want rather than having to spend 8 hours in a program to do the very same thing. Its a pain in the ass. I'm proficient in a majority of photo editing softwares...but that doesn't mean I like to do it all the time. lmao

This reminds me... Orion... did I see you on Tuesday? If I did...which one were you?

And why didn't any of you losers say Hi to me? Is it so hard to say HI to a girl????
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:55 pm

yea u might have seen me i was driving the white jdm turbo dc2 and lookin dead sexy if i may say so myself...lol

sorry if i came off a lil agressive in that last post i guess im just so used to people ethugin i was a lil defensive

yea i really see all kinds of cool shot all the time but i just have never broke down and spend the money for any slr i guess its bout that time

i think if i went and reshot some of those in the day with my tripod and sent the exposer open longer that i can get some good shots with that cybershot but i could be wrong....dang i just need to get an slr and do it right
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:04 pm

Orion wrote:
yea u might have seen me i was driving the white jdm turbo dc2 and lookin dead sexy if i may say so myself...lol

sorry if i came off a lil agressive in that last post i guess im just so used to people ethugin i was a lil defensive

yea i really see all kinds of cool shot all the time but i just have never broke down and spend the money for any slr i guess its bout that time

i think if i went and reshot some of those in the day with my tripod and sent the exposer open longer that i can get some good shots with that cybershot but i could be wrong....dang i just need to get an slr and do it right

Were you the dude that ran against Ryan? (green teggie) with the glasses and stuff?

I have a bad memory, so sorry if that comes off a little snobbish. >___>; I get that type of response a lot. Ugh. I swear, I'm not.....

Unless I have to be x)

And WTF is "ethugin?" Is that like... trying to be a gangsta online or some shit? LMAO that sounds hella lame.

Z0mG... You guys missed it last night after you left. Those same kids who rolled in like a pack or whatever and were all parked on the other side of the lot.... ROFL!!!!!!!

I'm sorry. I can't go on. It's too funny. You should ask Dapper Dan about it x)
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:07 pm

wait were u the girl riding in the back of the green teg?
the one that keep say i wanna go have some fun lol!
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:09 pm

Orion wrote:
wait were u the girl riding in the back of the green teg?
the one that keep say i wanna go have some fun lol!

Hey! No asking questions with a question!!!!!

Cha, that was me. The one and only x)

Tee hee, yes. Actually it was "Let's go play!!"

That sounded wrong, didn't it? I wanted to see how fast his teggie was from a first person's view, un. The video they took with the TSI last week didn't really show me anything. Damn car kept disappearing on me >/

Your teggie is faaaaaaahhhhssssssttttttttt...like... Z000m motherfucker! and Gone! HAHA
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:16 pm

yea i luv my dc2...she was running really good that night

yea ur right it was lets go play lol!

have u seen that vid that dan took i would really like to see it
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:19 pm

Yeah, I think he posted it somewhere on this damn forum. I don't remember what topic or thread it was in, sowwie ;o(

Hn, I DO wanna go have some fun... *finds ho2nvda* x) Oh, he's still sleeping.....How do you wake up a sleeping man? Twisted Evil

Sorry, I'm a big perv like that. Thats what happens when all your friends are guys. I think I'm growing a penis as we speak. rofl
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:39 pm

the pics were just for fun and just a small group of friends within Bennyz not intended for any purpose other than getting together. If more of the UB crew would show up at the meets more of them would be in the photos or get a chance to take better pics. Bennys and the meets are a seperate thing all together. Bennys is all about any car and any modifying of those cars.
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:56 pm

Disco wrote:
the pics were just for fun and just a small group of friends within Bennyz not intended for any purpose other than getting together. If more of the UB crew would show up at the meets more of them would be in the photos or get a chance to take better pics. Bennys and the meets are a seperate thing all together. Bennys is all about any car and any modifying of those cars.

Um.. yeah. I kind of picked that up already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo shoot last night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next