Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crazy nissan build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:44 am

200sx with a VQ35DE it's crazy. check it out.

http://ninety-9.com/350/350SEL1.html
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:03 am

that actually sounds pretty clean, i wanna see it run though.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:13 am

probably just check the site every now and then for updates. it sounded ok but was running on 5 cylinders. one of the injectors wasn't getting a signal. he said he fixed it.
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:14 am

THAT'S INSANE! I wish I both knew how and could afford to do crap like that. I'd swap a Toyota V8 into the Supra, LOL!
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:36 am

KongGMC wrote:
THAT'S INSANE! I wish I both knew how and could afford to do crap like that. I'd swap a Toyota V8 into the Supra, LOL!

screw the yota motor, ive seen rx-7's runnin on LS1 motors out of corvettes and shit. haha. you could go to a junk yard and get an old carburated 350 for cheap.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:41 am

screw the ls1 4 rotor rx7 check it out

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7c2fe870-129c-48cc-833f-ff3d584c8fe5.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9VN9gvrnRU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:32 am

shits weak..... haha. but seriously, rotary motors are so weird. i dont understand them at all.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:37 am

no son, it's not weak. it works by using a triangular rotor instead of a reciprocating piston.

crazy nissan build 180px-10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wankel_engine
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:53 am

Man, that is crazy... That motor looks WAY huge in there...

KongGMC wrote:
It can be done... The guy I bought my rims from is putting a toyota V* into his MKIII... Another uy on SM is putting a turbo'd V8 toyota motor in... Talk about retarded power!
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:56 am

id take a 7m over a sbc, or sbf any day.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:43 pm

Clifford wrote:
id take a 7m over a sbc, or sbf any day.

wtf does any of that mean? haha.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:48 pm

7mgte is the supra motor, sbc is small block chevy, sbf is small block ford
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:59 pm

ho2nvda wrote:
no son, it's not weak. it works by using a triangular rotor instead of a reciprocating piston.

crazy nissan build 180px-10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wankel_engine

i just read that wikipedia thing, and just judging from the design, it seems like it wouldnt be very reliable. it also seems like you couldnt be makin that much power w/o something going wrong. it said that they create smooth high rpm power and they're light weight but definently be hard to work on. haha. how many of those littly cylinder things do they have?
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:48 pm

They're actually awesome and make crazy power for such a lightweight car. The probably is no one knows how to work on them except mazda technicians and other rx7 owners which is pretty slim. I know a guy who spent a year or two rebuilding a rotary engine from his 2nd gen rx7 and when it was all back together it ran like crap. He replaced everything in it and on it from what I understand and did the build by the book. I'd never own one but that's just me.

I'd love to have a 7mgte in my Supra but I just have the 7mge. A nicely built 4.7 or 5.7 Toyota V8 would rock though. Just to be different and also be putting out just as much torque as all the Mustangs and Camaros around here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 8:57 pm

Clifford wrote:
7mgte is the supra motor, sbc is small block chevy, sbf is small block ford

haha screw the small block. throw in bbc or bbf. like a 572 chevy or a 460 ford. if you wanna go all out w/ it, through it turbe diesel. hahah.
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:31 pm

LOL, you can't stick a big block in an RX7 and neither a Supra. Ain't enough space. And the frame can't handle the torque from a turbo diesel.... nor the weight, LOL. Heck a small block V8 is pushing the size and wieght limits.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:52 pm

um, a ls1 weighs less then the ka24? where are you getting your info?
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:53 pm

also, the frame can handle the power of a swap, hell they make enough power with the stock motor, thanks i await the next comment with out any facts to back it up.
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:55 pm

How could that be possible. It's twice as much engine? I don't know how much they all way but I know a big block and a turbo diesel are both setups that wouldn't work in an RX7 without serious frame and suspension work. Not to mention having to cut the firewall out and make a new one farther back.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:57 pm

it is possible because the ka is an iron block motor, and the ls1 is all aluminum. thats how its possible, the only thing that would need beefed up is the k-member, suspension and rear end, you cant really "beef up the frame" because there isnt one, its a unibody
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:00 pm

as far as a bb anything or a tuber desiel, i dont see to much of the firewall needing to be cut out, just some tranny tunnel modification. and yes for a big block or desiel swap it would need heavy duty suspension, but all these swaps are feasible
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:08 pm

feasible maybe. practical? hmm.... Cummins turbo diesel in an RX7..... you wouldn't even have to modify the engine to get 7's out at Holt, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:47 pm

Torque and horsepower are relevant... Really, any motor can produce, it all comes down to money and knowledge... Throw enough of both at any motor and it will put out the power... I mean, look at these honda and GM ecotec motors putting out over 1000hp... Would I try to make a Cavi push out 1000+hp? no... but can it be done? yes... So, its not so much the power it CAN make, but what you are willing to invest to make it do what you want... My car has the 7M, when its done it will have over XXXhp, is that crazy? Maybe... Should I have gone to the 2JZ swap and gotten that power easier? Who knows... Im commited now, and Im pleased... As for the frame, the MKIII is a tank, its ridiculously over built... It should handle my power easily, but I wont go over that power level until I put a cage in to stiffen the car... Having a targa top is great, but its not great on rigidity... I do know that this frame can take 800+hp and over 700ftlbs of torque, thats in a targa Supra... But I wouldnt do more than that with out some work...
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:56 pm

we all know poopras are slow.

i kid i kid.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:17 am

dude, i was just kidding about the whole bb and diesel engine, but hey, go big or go home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crazy nissan build Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy nissan build   crazy nissan build Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crazy nissan build
Page 1 of 1