Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

addition to the site

Go down 
+2
ho2nvda
AILS98
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

addition to the site Empty
PostSubject: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:08 am

So i was thinkin we need to see if any one can add like a lil chatroom section. So like all of us can join with out haven to download shit like on myspace or aim or somethin. This way we can all talk when were on easier.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:22 am

i concur
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:57 am

True Dat... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:41 am

now the next step is seein how we can do it
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:08 pm

Something like that would probably create a pretty add some lag to the site. Would be cool though instead of everyone having to sit and repost 3 or 4 responses on the same thread in a span of 5 minutes, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:57 pm

check out www.floridasubarus.com id love there little chat box on the main page.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:25 pm

why would we need something like that on here we there are already a shitton of programes like that on the web....like it u download yahoo messenger or trillan and then just postup ur screen name and people can chat
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:26 pm

i like there set up, and its pretty nice to have. because there are people like me who hate having aim open, and thats the only program i really use besides skype and xfire, i leave those open because no one bothers me on those lol.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:29 pm

see ur just giving more examples of programs that are already out there that we could use....u know so it wont slow the site down
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:29 pm

i leave my yahoo on cus it no bother but i also have skype and trillian but i dont use aol cus i dont like it
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:31 pm

see where that is going, a lot of people dont have the same chat programs if any.

if you and silver dc5 are interested i can ask the guy on floridasubarus how they got that.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:38 pm

but all u have to do is creat a thread and make it a sticky that says something like offical chat names then it will list eveyone ane we can all just use the same program plus it wont slow the site down
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:39 pm

true, but there is a time limit between how fast you can post, did you even look at the other site noob? lol
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:40 pm

and i cant make a sticky, im not a moderator lols
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:43 pm

no i havent yet i been busy postin and doin stuff on here but i will try and check it out later
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:47 pm

all you have to do is enter the site lol, its on the main page.
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:22 pm

but orion i have already made a thread askin for every one's sn the problem is some have aim, msn, yahoo, skype, and others and thats inturn causes people to have to download more shit when it would just be easier to add a chatroom here i mean i bet we have 5 people in that room at the most a day i doubt we will every hit more cuz were not all on at the same time
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:28 am

ok come on any body else have anythign to say bout it or think its a good or shitty idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: addition to the site   addition to the site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

addition to the site
Page 1 of 1