Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does this site software have a USER CP option?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Does this site software have a USER CP option? Empty
PostSubject: Does this site software have a USER CP option?   Does this site software have a USER CP option? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:34 am

It would be cool to monitor all the threads you post in with out having to manually mark them...

Also, are there any other color scheme options? The black and blue hurts my eyes...

Any other emoticons? *smileys*

I have more suggestions... Very Happy:D:D But this it for now... lol...
Back to top Go down
GSRCivic

GSRCivic

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Does this site software have a USER CP option?   Does this site software have a USER CP option? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:50 am

Click on Index at the top then on the right Side of the screen on the top of the list it will have 3 options:

View posts since last visit
View your posts
View unanswered posts

These are the ones I use the most. Makes it a lot easier to navigate. The "View Posts Since Last Visit" is the one I use all the time, but if you click View your posts, it will give you a list of all the threads you've posted in...you don't have to mark them. Hope this helps... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.race850.forumotion.com
Reign_Maker

Reign_Maker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Does this site software have a USER CP option?   Does this site software have a USER CP option? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:11 am

thanks... Will do that.,.. Im just used to the vBulletin format most sites use... I guess I have to get used to this one...

Love the site BTW!!! Just throwin out suggestions is all...
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Does this site software have a USER CP option?   Does this site software have a USER CP option? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:59 pm

thanks for the coments guys
yea i luv the site to and as it grows im sure we will add/change things just stay tuned and if u have more sug. im open to them
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Does this site software have a USER CP option?   Does this site software have a USER CP option? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:03 pm

i just like you guys, screw the site, when can i post up on sumbOOOOODAY lols.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this site software have a USER CP option?   Does this site software have a USER CP option? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this site software have a USER CP option?
Page 1 of 1