Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!!   CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 5:59 am

So I recently got a P28 ECU chipped with a GSR base map and a bit tweaking here and there by some guy I know. Well before when I had just exhaust and clutch/flywheel I raced my friend in his del sol vtec w/ I/H/E and we sat next to each other just.... and now I have I/H/E/IM/TB/Chipped ECU and we raced tonight... he pulled on me and got me by a car every time!!!!!! We tried every which way possible, from a 20 roll, 40 roll, dig, still he beat me!!!!!!

I didn't have my P72 with me so I couldn't do a quick swap of ECUs. I am almost for sure that is the problem!

We used crome to tune with... I have everything for Real-Time Datalogging, just no laptop! or crome pro! Sad

So if anyone knows how to tune and has a laptop please let me know!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!!   CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 6:28 am

my turner is really good but he would prob charge

cory mang where u been at i was hopin to see u at the crab trap tonight
Back to top Go down
BrOkEn_Dc2

BrOkEn_Dc2

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!!   CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 6:37 am

oh yea I forgot completly all about that... my friend just bought a 95 240sx w/ s15 front end and RB25DET w/ a nice blue paint job. lol so I was checking that out then we took his del sol out and did the runs!

Maybe I'll be out there next week.... never been out that way before!
haha

BTW: How much you think he will charge? Street tune? or Dyno? I have a AEM wideban gauge that I could hook up if that would help.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!!   CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 7:26 am

i will have to ask him but i do know he has all his own tools and stuff he is dennis lorange of tuned by lorange

i was planin on coming out this fri to take pics but chase is going down to orlando so i guess that wont be happening
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!!   CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 5:28 pm

Is that 777's old 240?
Back to top Go down
flexin_k20

flexin_k20

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!!   CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2007 6:01 pm

A guitar...My bad
I had to..

<-------i like to post ghey shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!!   CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN ANYONE TUNE!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1