Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.

Go down 
+2
Clifford
lgnd6
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Empty
PostSubject: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:33 pm

These are terrible quality, location, and photography but I just needed to get some up quick so here you go. The metal brackets on the front are for the lip that is off right now. I also don't like my rims very much and would like to change them to blades or meshs. But no freakin money.

Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Im000411

And

Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Im000410
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:19 pm

are those rims K1's? i like them personally, just get them powder coated bronze or something, it would look hot on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 9:21 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:14 am

ya hot on the streets hahahahaha i love you cliffbut ya shane liek i told you before to paint them
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 2:18 am

ilu to sweety lol
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:09 pm

Yeah I might do that. Actually I think I will. I just wanted some 15's but I guess when you're broke you can't be picky. Then the problem of needing temporary wheels would happen if anyone could help me out there. Also, I don't know of anybody that could do powdercoating. Any help would be supertastic!
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:10 pm

And then I just realized how gay I looked by saying supertastic...especially with my rainbow avatar. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:20 pm

its all good brother I dont have a full set of steelies anymore but I can loan 2 out
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:30 pm

Okay, well thats two down. Anybody else want to loan out some wheels with tires?
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 11:42 pm

i wish some one didnt steal my si's or else id loan them to you.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:38 am

there is a place in fwb that powdercoats just to let u know
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:19 am

sweet! thanks...can you point me in their direction? Names or numbers or something

Thieves are insecure about their small penis so f*ck them. Anyway, thanks for the thought anyway clifford.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:16 pm

i dont know the exact number but i do know where it is located and i need to go down there anyway and talk to them about some stuff so i will try and get the number for ya....oh yea i forgot that u live in pcola there is a place out there that repairs rims and i think they paint or powdercoat to they have a site on the net somewhere
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:56 pm

thanks bro. oh and the place in FW would be good too seeing as how I am there every weekend and also since I plan on borrowing some of daves steelies that would work out better I think.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 6:17 am

so did you get this done, or are you still slacking.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:06 am

Hey you could do 2 at a time ha ha ha... wait thats a good idea for your broke ass Razz
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:52 am

Yeah I could. I guess I might have to with only having those two steelies that you have. Anyway no I havent done anything yet. I have been so busy this week/weekend. What is an approximate price so that I could start thinking about it a little harder? Another thing that I am thinking is that the friday after import faceoff I will be dropping my car off at spray glo to get it resprayed at that would be a very oppurtune time to get the wheels painted too. The only thing is that I would need four wheels on it while it is being painted so they could move it and such. Maybe two steelies and two spares? Just anything to roll on. Then the only problem is the money issue which I have a little so it wont be too bad but spray glo is gonna charge me $75 for the respray cuz im adding my lip and gsr spoiler. If anybody is available next week to help me put my spoiler on that would be great. I could come back to the OC on anyday pretty much but a tuesday or thursday would be best. Then we could also debadge my car and sand my spoiler and lip if anybody wants to be a really cool kid and help me save some money.
Back to top Go down
driftmafia

driftmafia

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:41 am

i would be possibly interested in tradin u my 15" rotas w/ new tires, i just want a new look scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.   Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some TERRIBLE pics but pics none the less.
Page 1 of 1