Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PICS of my car

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PICS of my car Empty
PostSubject: PICS of my car   PICS of my car Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 6:52 am

I thought I just posted theese but I can find them. If ive done it twice just delete one ok?

PICS of my car S8000110

PICS of my car Discoi11

PICS of my car Discoi10

Feedback welcome
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PICS of my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICS of my car   PICS of my car Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:13 pm

damn man i didnt know u painted that ur self or did u just do all the prep work and have somebody else spray it.....it looks bombay though cheers

what color white is that
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PICS of my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICS of my car   PICS of my car Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 11:48 pm

NAHH I didnt do it myself thats a shot inside spray-glo. One of the day labor preppers. I did have most of the tough body work done by another painter. I removed the moldings, rear squirter, antenna, badges, and misc other crap that shouldnt be on the car. Once I got it all off I had a friend of mine that Owns Eliete Concepts(mostly air bag suspensions and lifts but he does tons of welding and came highly recomended) weld all the holes in the car instead of filling them with bondo. Then had the other painter smooth everything out. Heres what it looked like after he did his magic.
PICS of my car S8000010
I bought a brand new bumper cause the old one was wreked a little so thats why its black. The black on the side is primer from the welds. It took a long time to get to where im at.
Back to top Go down
Nismodude

Nismodude

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PICS of my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICS of my car   PICS of my car Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:31 pm

Thats a nice job. is your friends name Eric by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PICS of my car Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICS of my car   PICS of my car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICS of my car
Page 1 of 1