Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If anyone wants Pics of their ride

Go down 
+2
Orion
Disco
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

If anyone wants Pics of their ride Empty
PostSubject: If anyone wants Pics of their ride   If anyone wants Pics of their ride Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:17 pm

let me know and I can take a couple with my point and shoot and we will upload them to your own photobucket account. Or if your a baller and want quality and professonalism then contact me on here and ill put you in touch with my friend that is a professional photog with years of experience. He also has his own custom lighting and models/strippers that would love to pose with cool cars for free to enhance their portfolios.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: If anyone wants Pics of their ride   If anyone wants Pics of their ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:31 am

disco just hook a brother up with some pics at the show yo! hopefully some vids to

but u and i should go do a phootshoot when u get ur teg up and running...like a latenight shoot or something i know of a couple of ill places
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: If anyone wants Pics of their ride   If anyone wants Pics of their ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:45 am

what the big black beast isnt invited?

lol!
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: If anyone wants Pics of their ride   If anyone wants Pics of their ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:49 am

haha ya singling us out r u sheesh r cars not hot enough for you Crying or Very sad haha
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: If anyone wants Pics of their ride   If anyone wants Pics of their ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:06 am

I'll be bringing my 35mm camera. Its pretty nice. I am not a pro at all but I will take pics of everybody just to work on my skills. When I get the film developed I will get a disc and make a thread with all of them on there.
Back to top Go down
lgnd6

lgnd6

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: If anyone wants Pics of their ride   If anyone wants Pics of their ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:08 am

Disco wrote:
let me know and I can take a couple with my point and shoot and we will upload them to your own photobucket account. Or if your a baller and want quality and professonalism then contact me on here and ill put you in touch with my friend that is a professional photog with years of experience. He also has his own custom lighting and models/strippers that would love to pose with cool cars for free to enhance their portfolios.

I have always heard, and it seems to be true, that if you need a girls to pose with your car it just means your car isn't hot enough on it's own.
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: If anyone wants Pics of their ride   If anyone wants Pics of their ride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:50 am

of course im gonna have my cam....thats a given
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If anyone wants Pics of their ride   If anyone wants Pics of their ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If anyone wants Pics of their ride
Page 1 of 1