Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orion is back in the hizzle

Go down 
+3
Disco
Clifford
Orion
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Orion is back in the hizzle Empty
PostSubject: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:29 pm

yep thats right ladies and gents orion is back and better than ever a new me and a new version of the killer teg will be seen at import face off.....holla back

p.s. i will be posting pics soon
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:31 pm

guess i cant say weloome to the site, but uh, welcome back? although i have never met you o well, just glad to see the forum start kicking again.

oh yeah, post pics like 5 minutes ago, k thanks.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:41 pm

if u havent seen this thread check it yo but i will worn u i look totally diff now and so does my car but this is how we roll
https://unclebennyz.darkbb.com/pix-vidz-f15/its-the-offical-orion-car-thread-t47.htm
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:53 pm

those pics are old as hell, ryan still had his evo lol.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:55 pm

yep they are but dont worry pretty soon i will have some new ones
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:12 pm

where ya been at bro Ive been workin my ass off to get the site poppin again in fact I need to speak to whoever is in charge here.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:49 pm

well shit last time u heard from me i was going thru some crazy shit well i got thru it all and now im back better than ever the teggy is really close to getting done in the next year or so...plus i got another car and im gonna keep it a secert for just a lil bit longer
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:54 pm

sneaky bastard
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:55 pm

pics will be up shortly of the dc2 u will have to excuse the multi color paitn lol
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:56 pm

how shortly?
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:41 pm

multi color paint, is FTW , reminds me of ol red in the driveway and by red i mean red orange primer white grey rust and others. lol.
Back to top Go down
Randomneeha

Randomneeha

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:59 pm

well hey atleast you have all new shit mines the same old and still have white and black and rust just the same....
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:24 am

ok so i promised some pics
Orion is back in the hizzle 10232007002
Orion is back in the hizzle 10232007
im gonna try and take some better ones tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:09 pm

Ohhh so pretty good job. I cant wait to see it in person. Is it gonna be finished for Face Off?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:27 pm

naw unfortually it wont be 100% done by import faceoff it will be sans paint but the front end will be on and as soon as we get back it goes into the paint booth....but it should be up and running so im gonna take it...it kinda sucks that it wont all be the same color but at least its all white...i cant wait to get back and have it painted its going to look amazing Cool
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:30 pm

hell yeah bro whos painting it?
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:35 pm

the car is very multi-color but still sexy has hell
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:38 pm

dont be hatin just cause hes more JDM than you now Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:41 pm

hey now jon i dont that its that mulit color at least its all white just a couple of different shades Laughing

gator paint and body is doing the paint the owner is a long time friend and i grew up with his son....he mostly does old school shit like model a's and stuff like that also alot of old school cheveys...he also has the fastest street legal 57 (i think) chevey in the world its badass and he is like one of a very few people i trust to paint it...anybody who knows me knows how picky i am when it comes to this teg so it must be flawless
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:42 pm

they have only ever done 1 honda before and it was a friend of theres with a jdm front end teg what a small world ehhhh but he is very pick on who he paints for
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:50 pm

Holy crap thats a tough shop to get into they never do imports
Back to top Go down
JDM~JON

JDM~JON

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:56 pm

man but they will sell you some NITRIOUS Cool
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/hxctegdriver
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:01 pm

yea im just happy that he wanted to do it cus like u said its a tought place to get into
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 8:59 pm

yeah it always hepl to know sombody. I buy all my No2 at gator they are a really nice bunch of guys
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:03 pm

yea they r really cool and know there shit too but are still down to earth people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orion is back in the hizzle   Orion is back in the hizzle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orion is back in the hizzle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next