Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photo shoot last night

Go down 
+8
Asuaruto~Tenshi
KongGMC
tonkatruck66
stxsrt
Clifford
Orion
Disco
AILS98
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:21 pm

Disco wrote:
the pics were just for fun and just a small group of friends within Bennyz not intended for any purpose other than getting together. If more of the UB crew would show up at the meets more of them would be in the photos or get a chance to take better pics. Bennys and the meets are a seperate thing all together. Bennys is all about any car and any modifying of those cars.

i know you say that disco, but sometimes it seems like its just for integra's. hahah. i couldnt tell you how many times someone has walked up to me at the meet and told me i needed to get an integra.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:34 pm

yeah well there a hot car whaddya do? Ive flat out heard people at the meets say how much they hate integra drivers and how Hondas suck. It just comes with the territory I dont listen to it unless someone gets in my face then well itll be over pretty quick ya know Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:19 pm

i dont hate integra's or integra owners. lol. not at all. but hey, everybody has their own likes and dislikes too, i just dont see how a true car fanatic couldn't support the car scene in general though. as long as somebody puts time into their ride and loves what their doing, i dont see anything wrong w/ it.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:21 pm

I wasnt at all sugesting that you hate on the teggs and I agree wholeheartedly with you on the scene and loving it
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:32 pm

i think the ubc should take another group photo, except have more than just honda's in it. have every type of car like subi's, some srt-4's and my truck lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KongGMC

KongGMC

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:55 pm

Hey I wanna come be in a photo too! Very Happy I'll bring my Sierra cause the Supra isn't in good enough shape to make it to ft. walton/destin.

I agree with tonkatruck66, I don't see how you can be a true car enthusiast and only support one line of cars. They each have their pros and cons and everyone has their likes and dislikes. It's just a matter of preference. And no one can say any one type of car is just better than the rest cause there will always be another car down the road better than that one. I have owned several rice burners and several domestics now. I've dabbled into turbos a bit and also a few big bad V8s. But I like em all. Cool
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:56 pm

Rofl, it does look like it's a crew that's JUST for teggies, doesn't it?

When you guys take another photo session and you actually get more diversity in there, try and put somewhat of a theme to it, yanno? Ugh, I can't really explain it without seeing all the cars there. Like... coordination and shit. Hn...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/expendablemarionette
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:00 pm

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN THAT WAS NOT AN UNCLEBENNYZ SHOOT IT WAS JUST A GROUP OF GUYS WITH HONDAS AND AT THE LAST MIN THAT GOT TOGETHER TO TAKE SOME PICS.

i was just gonna do it with me and eksnail then at teh last sec i told a couple of people and it turned into that

and anybody that comes up to u and tells u that u need to get an integra or honda or whatever is a fuckin moron i mean serously wtf kinda stupid shit is that

we should have a ubc shoot though but that was some peeps just having fun
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:01 pm

thats what we needed! a girls touch! lol!
Back to top Go down
eksnail97

eksnail97

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:28 pm

hey did anybody else go out and snap some pics? post em up, everybody keeps saying what to do on pics then show us how its done. post these pics then people
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:48 pm

night photos are hard enough as is......even harder with a simple point a shoot and no tripod.
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:14 am

ya i need to get ahold of a tripod cuz with my flash off i cant move my camera an INCH or the whole pic is fucked so ya lol
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:33 am

why cant you people get it through your closed minded thick skulls that it wasnt an "Uncle Bennyz" photo shoot. It was a couple buddys that decided to get together if everyone would show up and talk be involved wed get alot more peeps in da pics. pirat
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:32 am

Oh.My God.

Listen to yourselves, you're all crying about something that isn't even a big deal.

If someone's going around saying you need to get this and that, I-G-N-O-R-E- THEM. Not that hard. Why do men make everything out like it's such a huge charade? Seriously, some of you men can be the biggest group of cry babies ever.

And before some of you jump all over me for saying that... note that I said "SOME OF YOU" I never said all of you or even pointed fingers and singled/called anyone out. But at the current moment, the way some of you are reacting to such an insipid little topic is ridiculous. LET IT GO.

There was a misinterpretation and some people may have taken it the wrong way. It happens, alright?
Back to top Go down
AILS98

AILS98

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:12 am

i dont even know wut every one is bitchin bout lol i was just agreeing with brandon an its hard to take night shots espically without a tripod if u shut off the flash.....but to every one complaining thinkin it was just uncle bennyz an shit no it wasnt lol my lord we were at the meet mark had the idea we did it so its not like we excluded people or wut not if u werent there or couldnt get there im sorry o well lol its not that big of a deal not like their goin into a damn magazine lol
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:14 am

they looked good and he did the best he could with what he had. even if i was invited i probably still would have decline seeing as how my car is not even close to be photoshootable.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:31 am

dropped dont forget to use your smileys when you post or start debates
Back to top Go down
Asuaruto~Tenshi

Asuaruto~Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Disco wrote:
dropped dont forget to use your smileys when you post or start debates

Its hard to tell if someone's being an ass or not. Especially online.

Don't worry dear, your car will be done up soon. ^______^ I know LOOOOOTTTTSSSSS of people....

And I shall use my charm. Muahaha.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:14 pm

agreed Surprised
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 5:34 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
frozty

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:19 am

I'm getting my camera back in a couple weeks jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo shoot last night   Photo shoot last night - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photo shoot last night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2