Uncle Bennyz CrEw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle Bennyz CrEw

Uncle Bennyz CrEw is a group of friends that share the same interest. Tuning and modifying vehicles that range from cars to motorcycles.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

b 16 vs turbo eclipse

Go down 
+11
Dapper_Dan
stxsrt
tonkatruck66
ho2nvda
Disco
Spunjah413
SilverDC5
eksnail97
Clifford
Orion
hatchgirl850
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hatchgirl850

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-11-04

b 16 vs turbo eclipse Empty
PostSubject: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:17 am

I was driving my friend nick's 91 integra an we were crusing ft walton when this turboed eclipse came out of nowhere. We started to race but then he started to squeeze through traffic like between cars that were next to eacother. So I lost him..but I'll kep looking because I want a rematch haha.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

Number of posts : 811
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:24 am

yea i used to love wopping up on eclipse when i wasnt turbo just wait until u run accros a srt-4 shit i was gonna go allmotor until i was challenged by a modded srt-4 and no matter what i did i could hang with him....so thats when i decide to go turbo psssssh whopping an srt-4 aint no thing now
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:52 am

tread lightly on the srt-4s i know a few in this area that are a
"bit" quicker then stock. lol
Back to top Go down
eksnail97

eksnail97

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-30

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:14 am

hold up nah, srt-4's have yet to impress me. what year eclipse was it?
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:01 am

apparently you havent seen any around the 850 yet, lol well any worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
SilverDC5
Admin
SilverDC5

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:39 am

I have been beat by one SRT-4 but when i talked to him he actually knew what he was doing and had upgraded oodles of things and had it tuned.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:14 pm

a stock srt4 should killinate you lol. STOCK. but like i have said before, terrible drivers are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Spunjah413

Spunjah413

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:00 am

Orion wrote:
yea i used to love wopping up on eclipse when i wasnt turbo just wait until u run accros a srt-4 shit i was gonna go allmotor until i was challenged by a modded srt-4 and no matter what i did i could hang with him....so thats when i decide to go turbo psssssh whopping an srt-4 aint no thing now

Haha mark, you need to stop talking smack about the Stock Turbo SRT's and hang with my buddies in the Larger turbo world. Let me know when you want to set something up haha. Beating a stock turbo srt doesnt take much. Its a damn Td04 for christ sake. Its about as big as my fist...

And btw Silver DC5, i will put money on a Completely stock srt-4 ripping you. Hell ill even drive my buddies since my car is not stock.

Some of you guys need to get off your high horses and race people of equal driving caliber and modification. Also im down to race anyone, anytime. Just no ridiculous 400+hp monster luls. Ive been bored for a while

And dont take this thread ultra serious, just defending the ol Neon...hahah
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:36 am

word up if u have a challenge im down to race anyone just about sept for like a 800hp dyno queen cus it just seems pointless

but yea forreal if i ever seen any of these guys that ur talkin bout on the streets or at a meet or at a show i will gladly run them...i know for sure there are way faster things on teh street than me i just havent ran into any yet

for me its all in the fun..yea i like to talk a lot of shit but its cus i wanna see other people bet me and then other be motivated to do the say to them and so on and so on so it blows our scene up
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:31 pm

like I keep saying guys let me get my shit together and sorted out and ill run all of ya at the track. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:57 pm

i race u at teh track but if i come onto ur turf then u have to come onto mine afro
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:24 pm

itll never happen sorry
Back to top Go down
Orion
Admin
Orion

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:48 pm

yea thats what i figure but hey had to ask....it still aint gonna stop me from running ur at the track though i just need more seattime at teh track to get a better feel for it
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-07

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:49 am

there's not much to feel at the track in holt, i prefer the right lane. the left lane makes me nervous cuz of the crowd right there. but when i'm in the right lane i don't focus on them as much as i do the tree. last time i went i had consistent times till i was in the left lane and wheel hopped pretty bad , not to mention i fouled. my tree time was 0.15 for two of my runs in the right lane and a -.362 for the third run in the left lane. that was only the second time i ran it up there after putting the 5 speed in it and the first time after putting the H/C motor in it. so i figure i didn't do so bad. of course all three runs were either up against an awd tsi or the gold turboed prelude. so not fair. but oh well. i'll definitely do better next go around.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:57 am

Im not trying to start an arugment here but I think your way off with the whole "no feeling" part about the track. Its all about feeling when your making power like Orion is. Or anyone with a seveerly modified over powered street car. I do agree that when I drove my stock ls teg it was way easier to be consistent and not have to do alot of thinking or "feeling". But as soon as I sprayed the car everything I thought I previously knew went out the window. I went from 10 flats without the spray to a 12 second pass on the spray. Why you ask???? Cause driving any form of FI takes alot of finesse and pedal control. Most of the outcome of the race is determined in your 60ft's. If you can launch your car the rest is cake.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:10 am

i was trying to be sarcastic. but yeah i see what you are saying. and i've heard that most of the race is determined by the 60 ft times ( i could be wrong ) . i might have misread the post. my bad. remember i never thought i would be getting this indepth with tuning the civic. so i guess i have alot of variables to put into play as well next time i'm up there.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:12 am

its doesnt matter what your "Tuning" any car that you take the the track you will have to have a " feel " for at the track. that is just the way of things.
ilu.

please drive through. k thanks.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:18 am

i hardly ever go so i don't ever get the "FEEL" but anyway i made my amends. and as you say "please drive through" k thanks. next topic
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:22 am

just messing with you man, all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:23 am

ohh itll be alright like you said you dont got much so you just gotta go more. Im there almost every weekend either driving or watching. The watching part is deffinantly booring but at least I get to size up the competition and see what other cars run. When im running my car I never see any cars run and if I do I dont retain the knowledge cause im so focused on my own times. I love being there in a legal racing environment beating on my car and whoopin up on folks and gettin whooped up on.
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:27 am

legal? pffft.

lawls.
Back to top Go down
tonkatruck66

tonkatruck66

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:27 am

haha yeah, its nice to not have to look around for the police when your lined up at red lights. speaking from experience.... street racing tickets SUCK. $2000, my friends brand new scion tc, going to court, and never being allowed to drive the mustang again was ~ the total of everything that happenned. haha.
Back to top Go down
ho2nvda

ho2nvda

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:30 am

they are running sundays now right? like an all day thing if i remember correctly. sundays are easier for me to go cuz fridays are hectic with getting off work and trying to get cleaned up and stuff and getting the rest of the fam ready. so next time i go , i'm bringing the steelies and i'm gonna run once on the 17's and then switch to the steelies and see what's better. but i think i'll shred the steelies.

i know it's all outta fun clifford, i just haven't talked to you much so i don't know when you're playing or being serious. it's all good though.
Back to top Go down
Disco

Disco

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:33 am

hell I know Cliff and its still hard for me to tell. He just needs to use more smileys to set the tone.

Yes they will be running sundays till DEC 16 I think. Gates open at 11;00 rAcing is over at 5:00
Back to top Go down
Clifford

Clifford

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:45 am

its easy to know, im almost never serious lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: b 16 vs turbo eclipse   b 16 vs turbo eclipse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

b 16 vs turbo eclipse
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next